Join a choir – come and sing with us!
Melbourne Chamber Choir sings in 4 parts plus divisi – soprano, alto, tenor, bass
Melbourne Women’s Choir sings in up to 4 parts – soprano 1, soprano 2, alto 1, alto 2
What we seek in singers:
– Desire to contribute to a high standard of ensemble performance
– Vocal development – best if you have had prior vocal training
– Competent music-reading skill
– Pleasure in learning varied repertoire
– Joy in choral music
– Sing a song of your choosing
– Do some vocal exercises
– Demonstrate your sight reading skill by singing a piece provided
Rehearsals are once weekly, with an occasional special practice.
The rehearsal venues are close to the City of Melbourne. Parking is available, and they are easily accessible by public transport.
Melbourne Women’s Choir rehearses
Tuesdays from 7.30 – 10 pm in East Melbourne
Melbourne Chamber Choir rehearses
Thursdays from 7.30 – 10 pm in North Melbourne
General enquiry: Email: email@example.com Ph: 9818 1296
Melbourne Chamber Choir: Ph 0407 948 019
Melbourne Women’s Choir: Ph 9818 1296